If you would like to manage your AiF account (i.e., view event registrations, renew membership, etc.), please create a login name and password below. Your password must be at least eight characters long, and contain at least one number.
AiF is committed to creating a safe and welcoming environment for all members and guests. As such, we have come up with guidelines as to being a good member and what is expected conduct:
1) We expect our members to behave responsibly, act maturely, and respect the rights and dignities of others.
2) Consumption of alcohol is strictly provided to ages 21 and over only. Any guest caught drinking underage will immediately be escorted off the premises and banned from the organization.
3) Please do not approach any celebrity or industry speakers or guests with autograph signing material. Unless they have requested it from you, sharing your own content (i.e. scripts, videos, etc) is strictly forbidden. Use good judgement if requesting to speak to anyone who makes themselves available, and limit your contact so that others may take a turn.
4) We encourage members to take responsibility for their personal comfort and safety, but please report any inappropriate behavior to an AiF Staff Member.
5) Just be cool and don’t be a jerk.
In addition, AiF reserves the right to refuse or terminate the membership of any person who has behaved in an inappropriate fashion.